A Point & Click Adventure Game like you’ve never seen.
“A detective story in the vein of film noir. An unusual path into a paranormal realm.”
NoseBound is an adventure game that proposes an entangling detective story. By combining entertaining puzzles and dramatic scenes of action, the game sinks the player in a charmed, churned circle of deception, noire ambiance and a very peculiar opponent. Coming Soon to PC, Mac and Linux…
This is an old trailer, the game looks way better now. We have replaced all characters by full 3D models, improved all backgrounds and upscale them into 1080HD. We’ll post a new trailer soon..
In #NoseBound, you play as the character Ray Hammond, a private eye with a gritty past and unorthodox methods to pull off his job. The story brings you back and forth, from the end to the very beginning. Yours is the chance to find out what happened, how it happened, and to live the story by yourself.
The phone rings, you equip yourself with the basic detective gear and off the office you go. You start the investigation, interrogate some contacts, snoop around following clues, and as soon as you poke your nose deep enough, the big troubles begin. Troubles you may solve with your wits, or your guns. With more than 40 different scenes and 10 NPCharacters like George Smithers A.K.A. Smithy, the strangely disappeared Hammond’s friend, and Mrs. Kovacks, la femme fatale that is a must on every Noir story.
- Melee Combat / Gun Fights (these go with a previous Auto-save and only at the end of each Chapter to emphasize drama to the story).
- Pick-up Items.
- Black & white Filters, Film noise, Scratches.
- Dialog´s with options.
- NPC (non playable characters)
- Adult content (low violence, adult language, slight nudity).
- Puzzle mechanisms.
- Ladders, and other physical improvements of the character.
- Pick-lock, breaking windows, and other alternate difficulties.
The game will be delivered in the following languages:
Some Concepts & Ideas.